What are the odds? What are the odds?

makes you think....

Minecraft: TNA Part 12 Minecraft: TNA Part 12

I love this series

The Amazin Spidaman The Amazin Spidaman

faking spoderman

wynand responds:

Why he shot da web!

Regreso a casa Regreso a casa

Lol, extremely bad verion of Limbo. at least come up with an original idea man.

Lemon's Epic Adventure Lemon's Epic Adventure

I would love being a lemon. but your game glitches out.

Man Who Sold The World Man Who Sold The World

awesome game. has a lot of meaning to it too. i loved it

Telekinesis Telekinesis

whoa, nice!

infiiinyt responds:

tanks please share it whit your friends

Dex Pets Dex Pets

neat loop!

Dinosaur Party Dinosaur Party

Heres my honest critique.

The melodies and originality, 10/10. I love the energy and melodies in the track and totally respect the uniqueness/originality.

But, there's two things I feel you can improve on.

First, the default FL studio club drum samples. I actually didn't think it was a big deal when I started producing, but trust me, good percussion can go a long way. You can probably search the web lightly and find a few decent and royally free drum sample packs.

Second, The song lacks sub bass. Try adding sub synth to bring out some low end in the song, it will help a ton. Just make sure that you don't let the sub drown anything else out or distort anything. other than that dude, again, I absolutely love the melodies and the track is pretty great.

good work.

Anitrik responds:

Thank you very much for your long and constructive feedback !

Also yes, as other people noticed it, I used the FL default drums and it was a bad idea.
I play guitar in real life so that may be the reason why I'm quite good at creating melodies, but I've started to create music with FL just some days ago and that's why it is very important for me that experimented people like you help me to master this software.

About the drums, I've already searched only for some cool samples and I was very surprised to see that there are lots and lots of them ! My next song will bring cooler drums ;)

And about the sub bass, it's a very nice idea too, I get the feeling that it helps me to make my music sounds more like "professional music", and of course I'll keep in mind this advice for all my next projects !

Thank you again for your feedback ! :)

tank boy mgs5 cosplay tank boy mgs5 cosplay

wow, dope. I like it. great work

WTD #48 Hand Turkey WTD #48 Hand Turkey

KIDS

my stories woukd be "oh i ate glue n stuff". his stories "my hand is sooo badass, wanna see a turkey?"

"Bearly" Legal "Bearly" Legal