Telekinesis Telekinesis

whoa, nice!

infiiinyt responds:

tanks please share it whit your friends

Dex Pets Dex Pets

neat loop!

Dinosaur Party Dinosaur Party

Heres my honest critique.

The melodies and originality, 10/10. I love the energy and melodies in the track and totally respect the uniqueness/originality.

But, there's two things I feel you can improve on.

First, the default FL studio club drum samples. I actually didn't think it was a big deal when I started producing, but trust me, good percussion can go a long way. You can probably search the web lightly and find a few decent and royally free drum sample packs.

Second, The song lacks sub bass. Try adding sub synth to bring out some low end in the song, it will help a ton. Just make sure that you don't let the sub drown anything else out or distort anything. other than that dude, again, I absolutely love the melodies and the track is pretty great.

good work.

Anitrik responds:

Thank you very much for your long and constructive feedback !

Also yes, as other people noticed it, I used the FL default drums and it was a bad idea.
I play guitar in real life so that may be the reason why I'm quite good at creating melodies, but I've started to create music with FL just some days ago and that's why it is very important for me that experimented people like you help me to master this software.

About the drums, I've already searched only for some cool samples and I was very surprised to see that there are lots and lots of them ! My next song will bring cooler drums ;)

And about the sub bass, it's a very nice idea too, I get the feeling that it helps me to make my music sounds more like "professional music", and of course I'll keep in mind this advice for all my next projects !

Thank you again for your feedback ! :)

Broken Shards Broken Shards

sick dude!
I'm curious as to what plugin or plugins you used for that nasty growl.

MafiaPineapple responds:

I used NI Massive. ;D

Perfectionism Perfectionism

sudden urge to pull out all my old gaming systems

DJ-M Ah_Ri_Rang (RMX) DJ-M Ah_Ri_Rang (RMX)

its so pretty omg lol

DJ-mellon responds:

:) Thanks.

GameTime - Doomsday GameTime - Doomsday

lol, I remember when I started out using audiotool. It's nice to just learn the power of basic 3 oscillator synths and wave forms.

I really like the screech you used and I'm actually pretty impressed with a screech like that coming from audiotool, but the song is kinda empty other than that. Still though, keep working at it and you'll just keep getting better.

GameTime responds:

Actually all my songs up right now except for Rancid Vibe were made in audiotool.